Lets face it, with the remaining taboo finally receding, there are more and more innovative ways to continue to enhance your hobby! With Nectar Collectors vertical vaporizers, you can dab perfect every time without shorting yourself or wasting product! You can find a full collection of Nectar Collectors inside the doors of Happy Dayze. Their expert staff can hook you up with the best fit for your experience level.
Here’s a few tips and tricks to help you start collecting like a pro (from Nectar Collector, Tips and Tricks):
- “To avoid accidental separation of your tip or mouthpiece from the Nectar Collector body, check for a snug fit BEFORE EVERY USE!
- Use Joint Wax on ground joints and tips to keep them stuck together when you want and easy to pull apart when you’re done.
- Apply a thin coating of joint wax to the male joint. Gently heat the joint wax using your torch until it just starts to melt. Immediately insert into the female joint and twist back and forth until both surfaces are evenly covered and the joints are set in place. To take apart simply twist and wiggle the joints apart.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT THE TIP! If it’s glowing red, it’s too hot. Excessive heating of the tip can lead to cracking of the tip or joint or WORSE.
- Fill your water cooled Nectar Collector with the tip removed. Water trapped in the tip can lead to cracking of the tip or joint or WORSE.
- Fill SLOWLY with water. Filling too quickly will cause a siphon effect which will cause the water to just flow through the piece.
- Fill with water about half way up the inside diffuser for optimal percolation.
- If you are having issues filling your Nectar Collector with water; to try to fill it from the tip joint rather than the mouthpiece. With some pieces it seems to work better that way.
- To clear water from the spill proof Nectar Collectors with fixed mouthpieces, remove the tip and blow down through the mouthpiece.
- To extend the life of your Nectar Collector glass tips, first heat the tip gently by moving the flame in a brushing motion across the tip until it has a faint red glow.
- It is important to hold the Nectar Collector horizontally while heating to avoid leaks from any residue that may be inside the tip.
- To heat the tip quickly and conserve your butane, try heating the tip with the top of the blue flame where it meets the yellow flame.
- Just because a tip is cracked doesn’t mean it’s broken. Cracks are natural when glass gets heated and cooled over and over.
- To get the most out of your stash and make it last, draw air through the mouthpiece before putting the heated tip to your nectar.
- As we like to say, “Just heat the tip, dip and sip”.
- If your titanium tip becomes clogged and does not fit over your Just the Tip stand, heat the post of the stand with your torch and try again.”
Its a lot, we know, but the ridiculously awesome customer service at Nectar Collector makes it super easy to get all of your questions answered too which is why we are so stoked to be able to carry their products in store. For more information straight from the source visit Nectarcollector.org.